Our Mission & Values
- Support and adhere to the fundamental values and principles contained in the Constitution;
- Implement policies that strengthen businesses, domestic employment, innovation, and the competitive global position of the United States; live within our means (except as war, catastrophe, or impending economic collapse may require);
- Operate an efficient, effective, and transparent government;
- Operate a government that meets the needs of its people, including their health, education, environment, and well being; and
- Restrict the influence of money, particularly from the corporate sector and other sources of concentrated wealth, on legislation and government policies.
- Treat all people, including those of future generations, with respect;
- Always act with integrity, i.e., always take the high moral road and do the right thing;
- Communicate fully and transparently (except when absolutely necessary to maintain secrecy to protect our national interest);
- Listen first, understand other perspectives, then respond;
- Be a consensus builder, domestically and internationally;
- Make decisions based on facts;
- Respect the fundamental values and principles contained in the Constitution; and
- Respect and uphold the rule of law.
Do you like this page?